Yeah! The best part of the holiday season is the songs (and my grandma’s pecan balls) and today I’m adding the tenth song to my Christmas playlist. Song Ten: Cold December Night by Michael Buble
If this song doesn’t make you want to snuggle up to your significant other, I can only guess your significant other is probably smelly. If you don’t have a significant other, this song is the perfect dedication to your crush. It’s flirty and earnest and catchy and has tons of Christmas spirit.
To recap my list so far:
1. Christmas is Starting Now,Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
2. Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano
3. Gotta be Good, Chris Isaak
4. It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas, Harry Connick, Jr.
5. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, Josh Groban MercyMe
6. Angels We Have Heard on High, Vanessa Williams
7. Do You Hear What I Hear, Vanessa Williams
8. Carol of the Bells, George Winston Barenaked Ladies Johnny Mathis
9. Someday at Christmas, Stevie Wonder
10. Cold December Night, Michael Buble
12 thoughts on “Cold December Night”